Saturday, January 29, 2011

Chinese is hard, Double run made my Day, Dumplings for Dinner

Today went by way to fast and I don't like it one bit because I rather like my weekends. So now tomorrow will be Sunday which means the next day will be Monday and I will have to get up early and go to school.

Let's just say i'm not schools biggest fan...

But If I want to be a doctor i'm gonna have to put up with it for a while.

I went on two run's today. My first run was in the morning. My goal was to make it to East Valley high school from my house but half way there my calfs and quads were killing me and I just said "Screw it" and headed back home on trent, up empire to hole in the wall and then home on Upriver. I'd say maybe it was four close to five miles maybe?? I don't know. I really want to try and get up to Ten miles....I have alot of work to do though!

I think alot when I run, along with blaring country music on my phone. I think alot about school, life, the past and the future. This last week has been rough. I had a chemistry test on Monday and I completely panicked, blanking on practically every question. I got a 67% which i am just crushed about. =( I really hope that when the next test comes up that i will to better so that at the end of the quarter I will be able to drop it since my teacher drops the lowest test score.

So lets just say thats been eating at me almost all week and today, I can't seem to get over it and move on. I guess when I run I try to run away from all the bad things in my life. that's why I run so much. I have alot of stress in my life that I need to learn how to manage.

After running today, I took the extremely long way to get to Barnes and Noble to study for a little bit and work on some homework. That wasn't the greatest idea because in a book store i get easily distracted and then i want to go and browse through the books. I love books, i have so many in my room that you could almost say I have my own library, I've got every book. lol

Met mom at Costco, browsed through the samples, picked up some grocery's and enjoyed a Mocha freeze. I haven't had one of those in a while so it was especially delicious..Yum!

By the time I got home it was almost dark and i all of a sudden wanted to go running again so I took off for the foot bridge in the rain at a comfortable, recovery pace and that was the best part of my day. I love running in the rain! it reminded me of when Seniada, Rachel, I would go puddle jumping and jerk off during one of our easy run days during cross country. Haha Gene always got mad when we wouldn't run on our easy days. Those we good times. =) I miss it...

Well... that kind of sums up my short Saturday...I've got about 11% of battery left on my computer so I better wrap it up.

Run Fast,

Alex

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad your back at it.

    I'm jealous of your running.

    And of your Chinese.

    ReplyDelete