Saturday, January 29, 2011

Kite Runner

Ok....

So I just got done watching the movie Kite Runner and I am blown away....

I mean that was something...

A story about a remarkable friendship, an act that tears them worlds apart, and in the end coming back to where it all started. It shows us that we cannot hide from what we fear most and the only way we can face our fears is by courage.

You may ask what we fear and it's the Truth....

The Truth can be the most terrifying thing in this world. We cannot run when things get bad, for if we do Guilt is what builds inside us until it's so overwhelming that it is like a volcano on the verge of explosion, hot lava masked as guild and shame pouring out of its tip burning and destroying everything in it's path.

I guess my point is in all of this is stand of for what's right. Stand up to what you believe in, Stand up for your friends, don't sit on the sidelines with your head bowed and walk away...

Wow.


No comments:

Post a Comment