Saturday, November 27, 2010

Saturday

Today has been kind of a puke day.


It snowed most of the morning. It has warmed up to at least 32 degrees so the snow is nice and wet, sticky, icey and heavy. I spent a good two hours shoveling off the front walkway, the deck and the patio downstairs. I wasn't a very happy camper.

I've been having some serious self issues lately and I feel like I am going to scream and blow a frick'n fuse. I really just need to run but can I? no! my stupid knee restricts me and so even if i could run i really couldn't run outside because i could fall and risk tearing it again.



I'm feeling much better today health wise. Still a little congested and sore throat but feeling alot better......

Dani and I just got done watching Smallville the first season. it's pretty good, it's weird seeing clark kent so young. What? the first season was made like some 10 years ago i think.

Ok i'm annoyed and groutchy so i'm going to wrap it up before i say some things i might regret later.

No comments:

Post a Comment