Thursday, February 18, 2010

Thursday, Feb 18th? Time: Approx 8:48 am

You know, I hate "want add" pop ups. There extremely annoying!

I'm sitting in the math lab at school right now, kind of chillin. I just got out of my chem test and I don't feel like doing anything else. My brain is done until i have to turn it on again for math, then i'll sleep through art. lol "just kidding," even though my art teacher makes it kind of hard to stay awake. We are studying the renaissance art for our test on monday. Initially i thought it was today, but the new calender he posted had it changed to monday. Works for me! that'll give me the weekend to study. "study, study, study" welcome to me job/life.

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tonight is like the most important night of my week. Why? because it's SURVIVOR: HERO'S VS VILLIANS duh! Honestly, it's really hard to choose who you want to root for, because there's so many good players. However, I'm rooting for my all time favorite player "Boston Rob" hell ya!!!! lol nice, you got me all wired up. =) Here's the download on the teams

Heros:
Tom aka "firefighter tom"
Stephanie
RUPERT!!!!!!
Colbie
sugar ( she got voted out last week though)
candice ( don't even know why she's on there???)
Cerie (she should be a villian not a hero)
Amanda (blah! I don't like her)
J.T ( he's ok)
James ( he's pretty cool! he's a "grave digger")

Villians:
Boston Rob ( the fricken best)
Russell ( pure evil)
Coach ( pycho dragon slayer)
courtney ( funniest girl ever)
Sandra ( don't know how she even won the last survivor she played in)
Tyson (evil gay mormon)
Jerry ( Known this season as the "black widow) ???
danielle (who is she?? i don't even remember her!)
Randy ( he hates everbody! except his dog)
Pavariti ( don't like her!)

Well I think i got everybody.

I probably should go do something productive for a while. i'll talk to you later!

Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment