Sunday, February 14, 2010

late night

Hey,

Well, this is the second time i've tried to post a new blog. My computer once again shut down on me, how frustrating!

Right now i'm chillin out watching the Olympic pair skating in Canada. lol I'm not really in Canada, i'm sitting in a comfortable chair a home watching it from my T.V.

Today has been a really gloomy day. It has been raining all day and i think it is going to rain all week. "Rain, Rain go away and come back another day." We started off our day by going to starbucks out in Liberty Lake because dad had to go help out a friend. Mom, John, Dan and i were there about an hour hangin out. I was reading some of my Art for my Art Appreciation class and dani and i shared a delicious Pumpkin Scone or as dani calls it, "Pumpkin Skunk" she's so cute. =)

Afterwards, we went down to costco for lunch. i will have to admit that my family goes there quite often. More than i want to admit. lol Let's just say it's kind of like our Autistic tick. I like to go there because sometimes when i'm stressed out, it's calming to just walk around and look at the books and movies, plus they have great samples! I also love getting a berry smoothie Yum! and i have to admit as well, i kind of like the guy that works there. Stop! your making me blush! lol =)

We were going to got to the park after lunch, but it was pouring out! so we decided to head home instead. Dad, dan, and i played soccer in our back yard, but i have to say we spent more time chasing it down the hill then we did playing. Either way it was fun and running up hills is hard work, so i definitly got some exercise. =)

I haven't decided what i am going to do tomorrow. I am excited though becuase it is a three day weekend, so NO school tomorrow. yay! I do have to do some studying becuase i have two tests this week, one in art and one in chemistry, plus i have a take home test in math oi have to turn in. Blah! school should be outlawed! =)

Well, i'm beat!
I think i'm gonna wrap it up for tonight and rest my tired fingers from all this typing, I'll most definitely talk to you later,
Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment