Tuesday, February 16, 2010

School day


Hey bloggers,


It's an early post today considering i got home from school early.


Today reminds me of seattle, always cloudy and wet and there's always gloomy sad music playing on the radio. Can you say depressing?


Where's the sun? Hot weather and the likeness of beautiful summer! I'd much rather be at the lake!


Well summer should hopefully be here soon, so for now i must continue on with winter quarter at school and prepare for spring and FINAL quarter. yay! I registered for my classes today and i was stressed the entire morning becuase i knew i wasn't going to get out of class until 12:30 and i didn't want to register later like last time. However, i think my problem last time was that i registered a day late instead of only an hour later. lol that could make a difference.


I am excited to say that i didn't do as bad on my math test as i thought i did. I actually got the questions that i was doubtful on right! I was shocked, but happy. I did make a really stupid mistake and forgot to substitute my U back into an Integral problem. blah! I was suprised though, because kelly, my teacher, took off alot of points for one problem i missed, so that dinked me. As a total i missed 10 points out of a total of 60 and that dosen't include the partial take home, so overall, i think i probablky got an 89% good right?


Well, the rest of my day will probably be spent studying for my chemistry test on thursday. I want to do super good considering i am really good at chemistry and like it. lol Not to brag or anthing =) I'm actually considering mayber majoring in chemistry...mmm who knows?


I should probably get going. I have Running later today and need to go down to grandma's house and see if she want's to buy some fundraising tickets for track.


Talk to you later,

Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment