Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Test night!!!!!!!

AWWWWWWWW.......Tomorrow i have a chemistry test!

nahhhh...i'll ace it. "way to show some confidence huh"? =)

It's late and as usual i have to wake up at the crack of dawn tomorrow morning and head off the school..zzzzzzz... School is so over rated. You'll probably keep hearing that from me at least another good 100 or so times lol.

I'm feeling pretty confident about my test. I'm pretty good at chemistry and it's easy to understand. hmmm....nothing to exciting about my day today. My jeans felt a little saggy today because i forgot my belt when i went to change in the gym at school, after my workout. That kind of sucked. "totally random."

uh oh, dad's coming and he probably wants the computer back.

I'll talk to you later,
Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment