Wednesday, February 10, 2010

The begining

well, where should I start?

Today is my first entry in my newly created blog and i'd have to say that i have know idea what to talk about!

I'm begining this blog because honestly, my hand written journal is just not cuttin it for me. lol
Also, i think i have some pretty interesting things to tell the world. My family, my busy, stressful life, school and soccer are some of the many interesting things about me and what's going on in my life in Spokane Washington! yay!

I have to make it short and sweet because i have homework tonight and a test on calculus i need to study for on friday and a quizz in chemistry on friday as well. College is defenitley harder than it looks. lol Actually with hard work and dedication it's not that bad. I'm in my sixth quarter at Spokane Community college and I'm almost done with my AA degree. yahoo! and did i mention that i'm a running start student and i'm only 17 years old..lol yup! i'm super smart...No. i'm just teasing, i'm just determined to succed that's all. I'm also a senior at west valley high school, but then not really because i was homeschooled by my parents. The only time i went to west valley was for sports. Because i do club soccer for Spokane Shadow i did cross country for the high school and it is the best! i love it!

Homework awaits! i'll catch you up to speed when i have some time later.
lo ciento!
Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment