Friday, February 12, 2010

FRIDAY!

well i'm a little peeved right now,

I had all this stuff typed out and ready to post to my blog and when i went to publish it my internet timed out and so now i had to start all over. that sucks!

Anyways, it's kind of gloomy outside for the start of a three day weekend. i overheard some gals in my chemisty class talking and they were saying that it's supose to rain all weekend and into next week. that's a total downer. it was super nice earlier this morning around 8:00 am, it reminded me of spring. boy i can't wait for summer! next week i'll be able to sign up for spring quarter at SCC and i'm all ready to go. last quarter i learned my lesson and registered ONE day late and i couldn't get into any classes! it was riducluous, given the favt that i was so many credits. So when the 16th comes i'll be ready! I'll be taking calc 153, chem 123, Spanish 121, and i'm trying kick boxing. lol that'll be interesting given my background as a black belt in tae kwan do. =)

I don't know what i want to do this weekend?
i know i have a partial take home test in math i need to work on and i have some studying to do in art appreciation and chemistry for my texts next week. blah! i hate school. My ultimate dream would be to travel the world and not have to study.

I think i'm going to go down to Albertson's and see if the movie "The Time Traveler's Wife" is in the red box. I just finished the book recently and want to see if the movie is any good. i also have twoo free movie tickets to the theatre so i think i'll go see a movie at the mall too. i'm torn between seeing "The Lovely Bones" or "Dear John" both were really good books but had sad endings.

Dani's in trouble once again and John's upstairs talking to himself, another ordinary day in my house. i'm super tired, so i'm looking forward to sleeping in tomorrow.

Time to go do some Shawn T Insanity workout. lol i'm working on my Six pack, rock hard abbs. =)

talk more later,
Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment