Friday, February 11, 2011

Killing time before Chinese club and then I can go home.

Well, the week is over!

I made it through this week without anything drastic happening and i was able to keep busy that this weeek has actually gone by fast.

what's been going on this week?

Well, I got the wierdest hair cut this week, something I normally don't do. I got bangs and to be really honest, I liked them for a day and now I want my hair back!

yeah, I even googled how long it takes for hair to grow and it say's by next year my bangs will have grown only six inches. =( still not long enough sadly.

I had a test in Spanish today and I'm feeling pretty good about it. Spanish is pretty easy, but now i've got to switch gears and work on chemistry all weekend. Blah!


I'm craving M&M's right now and I really just want to get out of here but were making food in chinese club and I kind of want to stick around for that.

Ok I'm tired of this,

lol

No comments:

Post a Comment