Friday, February 4, 2011

Weekends are my favorite time of the week.

Feliz viernes!

Today is Friday and it is my favorite time of the week because now I get to look forward to the weekend. Besides the usual light homework and some occasional studying over the weekends, I live for the weekends. It's probably not such a good thing because most of my life is lived through the week but I really dislike going to school and am literally counting down the days until i'm done....which by the way is another eight or so years..lol

But anyways , back to Friday! It's my favorite time because usually once all my classes are done at school, I come home, run and then just kick back and chill out for the rest of the day. Not worrying about school. I usually leave that for Saturday and Sunday evenings hahaha ;)

hmmm.... Not a whole lot went on today. I had Chinese and Spanish today and I had a chinese test this morning that I think I pretty much nailed. Spanish is a breeze. I like going and all but I really hate the classroom because for some reason it smells really weird and somedays it's just hard to stand. I wonder if that's just me?? Idk. I have to work on a Spanish Writing assignment this weekend and a take home chemistry quiz. Barf!

lol However, I am starting to like the days I have chemistry Lab because My friend Amber and I will totally goof off the whole time making it fun. haha We get some weird stares from our teacher but Honesty I don't care. I'm tired of caring about what other people think.

Ok, Mom had to take Butt monkey (A.k.a My sister) to Tae Kwan do and I kind of want to go with and get a Mocha freeze from Costco. Ok Gotta fly, I'll talk more in detail later

Chao!



No comments:

Post a Comment