Wednesday, May 11, 2011

May 10, 2011

Well it certaintly has been awhile since my last post....

I guess I have just been super busy and a little lazy.

I'm waiting to go to mi clase de espanol which I hope goes by fast so that I can go home. I love Wensdays because I only have one class and pretty much the rest of the day is chilled. It's such a nice morning out, the sun is out, it's really warm and I'm wearing shorts to school, so I think i'm going to go for a really long run today. :)

I'm excited for the weekend. I came home from school yesterday and mom told me that the Argonne Library is having a booksale on Saturday. I love booksales. I'm a little worried though because I have to Coach the U-10's games on Saturday and they don't get over until 11 and the book sale starts at 10am so I hope not all the good boooks are gone. I will have to drive there fast after the games. Haha ok not to fast that I get a ticket though.

Also I saw some flyers at school, that there is a Native American Powwow this weekend that I think I might check out. It looks like fun. Sunday I'm carpooling to church with Senaida and then we are going to run from church to her house which is about 10 miles, but downhill do will see if I survive.

Speaking of running, I'm putting together a "Let's Climb a Mt Race" team this summer and I'm really excited for that. I haven't raced in it since Sophmore year of high school. It's 32 miles from the clock tower down town to the top of Mt. Spokane. Oh don't worry! Nobody run's the whole 32 miles...ok, well maybe some crazy, loco people do, but the race is split up into six different legs, each team member running a different amount of distance. You get really cool t-shirts too. So I've got to get the paper work done and get it sent in.

Well, I've got to head to class........

Chau.

No comments:

Post a Comment