Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Long day tuesday

Today has felt like it has just gone by way tooooo slowly.

I'm so tired right now so I apologize for any weird grammar context or misspelled words for my eyes are very heavy.

Idk Today has been pretty good, but super slow.

I'm listening to country on Pandora so I'm feeling pretty good. I'm not really sure what to write about...

I ran down at WV today with some of the winter conditioning kids. It's kind of sad that only three + John distance runner show up. Back in my day, we actually had a "Team". I don't think you can call three, I mean four people a team. There's not even any girls. Wow.... Anyways, my self esteem was kind of shot as it was Kody, Austin and Alex's easy five mile day and when I say easy, I mean it's my hard practically pushed paced. Lol It was all good though, I enjoyed going fast, even if I wanted to upchuck the entire time. Remember this, it is not such a great idea to eat before you go a pushed five miles. We did around the Airport and boat house loop. I had fun because it gave me a change in course and someone to push me, which I desperately need. However, I'm going to have to find some way to get pay back on those three, as I was picked on merciless by them the entire time, especially Austin. Hmm....Maybe I'll volunteer during track season and make them run like 10 or 12 400's. No...that would be mean. haha

Well most of the night I have been working on Chemistry problems..Blahhh kind of boring. I was able to write a little bit of my book which is coming along good. Slow but good. I still have to make school a priority but I want to write a little bit every day, even if it's only a paragraph or so.

Welllll.....I have to get up at 6am again tomorrow for school which is going to be hard. This morning I let my alarm ring for a good 5 minutes before I managed to pull myself out of bed. I have to say, it's quite the struggle.


Ok, I'm done for the night.

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment