Thursday, November 25, 2010

What is Thanksgiving?

Hey,

I guess today is Thanks giving...

I should say, Happy Thanksgiving everyone! but I don't celebrate This hoilday and honestly i don't feel like celebrating any other holiday. I think everything has just gone completly comercial and I'm tired of doing what everybody else is doing.

I must sound like an ass, but holidays just aren't my thing anymore.

plus... I've been really sick these past couple of days and i'm kind of groutchy and congested.

I hardly get sick but when I do I get hammered.

Snow....that's another thing that is making me really groutchy. It has been snowing these past couple of days and it has been extremely cold. Don't get me wrong, I actually like snow, but what I don't like is driving in it, falling down on it, and not being able to ski this year because of my second torn ACL reconsrtuction on my Left knee.

Negativity is just spewing off me! lol

I am offically registered for SFCC for Winter quarter and am excited to be goig back to school. After taking the semester off to heal after my surgery it will be nice to go back to school and get back into a regular schedule. I would say it's been, "A toooooooo long of a summer vacation!."

Well, I can feel mom's eyes in the back of her head and she's just dying to get onto the computer. So i'm going to wrap it up before I start getting yelled at.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

lol

No comments:

Post a Comment